Divine Mercy Radio is a LISTENER SUPPORTED ministry dedicated to bringing the good news of Jesus Christ to Central and Eastern North Carolina by means of radio.
Your donations are VITAL to keep the station on the air.
Please prayerfully consider making a tax-deductible gift to support the work of Divine Mercy Radio in one of the ways below.
Print out this DONOR PLEDGE FORM and send to the address below. Our director will be in touch with you to confirm your donation.
Divine Mercy Radio
343 E. Six Fork Road, Suite 160
Raleigh, NC 27609
If using BillPay through your bank, our phone number is (919) 229-9367.Donate via Credit Card
By Credit Card Online
We accept all major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. If you would like to make a one-time Credit Card gift or start monthly contributions, please click the button to the right.
Donations of stock or mutual funds to Divine Mercy Radio are graciously handled at no cost to us through the Foundation of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Raleigh. Please complete the two page FDOR Stock Donation Form and send the completed form to the Foundation of the Diocese of Raleigh at the address on the bottom of page one.
Donating stock shares to a charity has MANY advantages both to the charity and to the person gifting the stock, including avoiding taxes on capital gains. If you have any questions or would like to donate stock, please contact our director Cecelia Flanary at 919-300-5400 or use our contact form.
Consider a donation from your IRA.
The US Code, Sec. 408(d)(8), permits a Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD) from your Traditional IRA, Inherited IRA, or Roth IRA account to be excluded from gross income.
This is great news for those who own an IRA, are 70½ or older, and must take a Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) but who do not want to add to their taxable income for the year.
If you fall into this category, I hope you will consider making a donation as a tax-free transfer from your IRA directly to Divine Mercy Radio.
- The IRA Custodian (trustee) must transfer your gift directly to Divine Mercy Radio.
- Donors must be at least 70½ years old on the date of the gift.
- The gift must be made by December 31 to qualify for the current tax year.
- The maximum amount that can qualify for a QCD is $100,000 per IRA owner per year.
- The gift can count toward the IRA owner’s Required Minimum Distribution (RMD).
- Donors recognize no taxable income on the transfer.
- While the Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD) cannot be claimed as an income tax deduction, it also is not used in calculating the percentage limitation on charitable contributions. For some donors, this may be the most significant tax benefit of making a charitable IRA distribution rather than a direct contribution to Divine Mercy Radio.
If you have any questions about making a donation from your RMD, please contact Executive Director Cecelia Flanary at 919-300-5400.
YOU are the reason we are here;
YOU are the means by which we can stay!
May God Bless you for your support of Divine Mercy Radio.