Divine Mercy Radio seeking a Development Associate
The Development Associate will provide critical support to Executive Director and Fundraising Committee. S/he will report to the Executive Director while working with the entire development team. The successful candidate will have an interest in fundraising, marketing, and operations. S/he will be highly organized; will have superb written and oral communication skills, strong research skills, and great attention to detail; and will possess the ability to manage multiple deadlines and be energetic and committed to achieving results that advance the organization’s mission. The ideal candidate must therefore have a commitment to sharing the truth and joy of the Catholic Faith through radio.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities include identifying and cultivating relationships with individual major donors and grant-making foundations, managing direct response program, managing donor database, and maintaining/tracking relationships with current donors.
The Ideal Candidate will have
- Commitment to Divine Mercy Radio’s mission and a passion for saving souls for Christ
- A bachelor’s degree and 1 – 3 years nonprofit development experience
- Excellent organizational, listening, oral, and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines, juggle various projects, and maintain diverse responsibilities
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to learn and respond intelligently to diverse scenarios
- Proficiency in computer and database software including Microsoft Office; Airtable experience preferred, as well as other internet skills and proficiencies
- Experience producing print and electronic communications; familiarity with social media platforms
- A willingness to perform administrative functions and provide support wherever needed
Please email your 1-page resume, 1-page cover letter detailing your interest in the position, and 3 references to ceceliaf@Catholic540.org.
Salary commensurate with experience, with negotiable performance incentive program available.