Divine Mercy Radio – EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR – Raleigh, NC
Divine Mercy Radio is in search of a new Executive Director for our 10,000-watt Catholic radio station in Raleigh, NC.
Our current Executive Director is retiring after years of dedicated service to our radio ministry.
About Divine Mercy Radio
Divine Mercy Radio (DMR) is North Carolina’s largest Catholic radio station. Founded in 2008 and based in Raleigh, DMR broadcasts Catholic radio programming across Central and Eastern North Carolina via its 10,000-watt signal on 540-AM. DMR’s mission is to share the Truth, Beauty, and Joy of the Catholic faith through exceptional programs curated from EWTN, Relevant Radio, Ave Maria Radio, as well as locally produced programs. DMR is working to answer the call of the New Evangelization, carrying the message of Christ to believers and nonbelievers alike.
About the Role
Divine Mercy Radio is seeking an experienced, full-time Executive Director to lead the organization into and through its next phase of growth. The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial, highly motivated, resourceful, and most importantly, has a deep and demonstrable desire to bring people to Christ and His Church. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have some fundraising experience, or at least a cheerful willingness to prioritize building relationships and soliciting gifts from current and prospective donors.
- The candidate must be a practicing Catholic in good standing, with a passion for evangelization
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong ability to network and maintain relationships
- Highly organized and able to prioritize the important over the urgent
- Ability to deal with and resolve conflicts, and willingness to seek and defer to Board recommendations and input
- Willingness to travel regionally (typically within NC only) up to 10% of the time
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours for events and donor meetings
- Managerial experience is a plus
- Competency with Airtable, Salesforce, or other CRM, as well as Microsoft Office Suite
- Execution of fundraising program in accordance with DMR’s Development Plan
- Managing programming schedule, working with technical staff and volunteers to update programming weekly
- Building relationships with existing and new program producers and content developers
- Management of all aspects of DMR’s administrative duties
- Developing and executing comprehensive plan to steadily increase listenership across all available media
Salary and Benefits
Salary range is competitive, and negotiable based on experience.
Divine Mercy Radio is headquartered in Raleigh. Candidates must reside in the Raleigh area, not more than 1 hour from the DMR studio at 343 E. Six Forks Rd. Working from home will be considered for exceptional candidates, and in-studio presence will be required at least three times each week.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit the following application materials in one PDF document:
1. A cover letter detailing:
- your philosophical interest in the organization
- why the position interests you
- how your experience has prepared you for this position, and
- your salary requirements.
2. A Resume
3. At least two (2) references, one of which must be ecclesial in nature (a pastor, priest, ministry leader, etc)
1. Review full job description and complete the application form here: https://forms.gle/iae5cz6EEB1d...
2. Email your resume, cover letter, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org in one PDF document
3. We will contact you following your submission